layout

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quirky Aquarius Me

I am an Aquarius. The sun sign fits me pretty well...some traditional traits of the Aquarius, however, do not suit me. I have highlighted the traits that do.

Aquarius:"The Water Carrier"
 January 20-February 18

Most likeable traits:
Friendly, People Oriented, Outgoing, Humanitarian, Honest, Loyal, Original and Inventive, Independent, intellectual

Disliked Traits:
Intractable and contrary, perverse and unpredictable, unemotional and detached <----to a certain extent. I am very emotional and sensitive though.

Ruling Planet:
Uranus

Element:
Air

Magical Birthstone:
Amethyst (brings faithfulness in love)

Special Flowers:
Orchid and Violet

Lucky Numbers:
1 & 7

Lucky Day:
Wednesday

"Aquarians basically posess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.


LIKES:
Fighting for Causes, Dreaming and Planning for the Future, Thinking of the Past, Good Companions, Having Fun

DISLIKES:
Full of air promises, excessive loneliness, the ordinary, imitations, idealistic




So, as you can see my personality pretty much fits the Aquarian to a T. I am very passionate about certain things in my life, specifically my relationships. I used to be VERY carefree, and still am to a certain extent. Now that I am a mother, however, I have had to be a little less carefree and a little more concerned about things.

I am very accepting of others as a whole. There are certain types of people though that unfortunately I have put some type of stereotype on and am somewhat predjudice of. I do not like that about myself, but it is a fact.

The part of this horoscope that said I like to dream and plan for the future is VERY true! And it is also very true that I hate "full of air promises", and excessive loneliness.

So yea, I think I am definately an Aquarius =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers